If you are feeling overwhelmed by the sheer number of tests available and don't want to be "sold" something you don't need, you need information you can trust.
At Labs+, we don't want you to feel pressured into taking a test. Although we can provide you with information on lab test we offer, you may still want a third-party opinion.
We understand; which is why we want to point you to a comprehensive, non-commercial lab test web resource: Lab Tests Online®.
What Lab Tests Online® Offers
This website is a public lab test resource that provides you with many resources, including:
- Lab test explanations: This section explains why you would want a specific test, when you should get tested, answers to frequently asked questions, and so much more!
- Understanding your tests: From deciphering a test result to making informed decisions and other general information on lab tests.
- Conditions/Diseases: This section looks at various medical conditions and diseases and discusses tests available for these diseases.
- Screening: This section allows you to see which screenings you or your family may need based on your age.
- In the News: Keep up-to-date with the latest news in lab work.
Lab Tests Online is a thorough, non-biased resource; however, there are other lab test resources available, including:
- Your Lab Results Decoded, an AARP article explaining common lab tests and their results.
- MedlinePlus Laboratory Tests section, website that offers basic and comprehensive lab test information
- WebMD Medical Tests and Tools, this website provides information on various tests and tools – not just lab work. You may have to search to find what you are looking for.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website, government website that provides information on various diseases screening, and treatment.
Your Lab+ Medical Team
When you visit the Louisville location of Labs+, you will have access to medical professionals who can explain which tests you may need and who can help you understand your test results. Call 502-244-8746 today to schedule an appointment or to get additional information. If you find a lower price online or with a local lab testing facility, please let us know - we will meet or beat that price!